Every year, a new panel of judges in the fields of design and marketing select the winning poster for the annual Chicago Latino Film Festival.
The selected poster becomes the face of the Festival, as it will be on the cover of half-a-million newsprint programs, invitations, program books, electronic ads, t-shirts and more.
All artwork must incorporate:
34th Chicago Latino Film Festival
April 5 – April 19, 2018 Submissions must be:
JPG or PNG format – 8.5 x 11 inches (Vertical)
150 DPI (RGB)
Submit your design!
Help us celebrate our 34th Anniversary by submitting your design!
WINNER RECEIVES $1,000!
• Contest is open to all artists. Entries will be accepted from individuals, collaborative teams or design firms.
• Limit 3 entries per person, team or firm.
• There is no cost to submit.
• Only digital copies will be accepted.
• Entries will be evaluated based on appeal, content and marketability.
• Design must be easily translated to a variety of mediums.