In addition to ticket discounts, invitations to special events and receiving our weekly e-newsletter, all members enjoy free access to our film library. The ILCC Film Library is your complete source of films screened at the festival, offering you year-round celluloid culture. Please keep in mind the following when checking out a film from the library:
● Film Library is open only to ILCC members
● You can check out up to three films/DVDs for a full week
● Films can be checked out Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at our offices.
If these times do not work with your schedule, call (312) 431-1330 to set up a time.
● There is no charge for use of film/DVD; however, there is a late fee of $1 per film/DVD each day it is overdue
● Individual/educational purposes only