Every year, a new panel of judges in the fields of design and marketing select the winning poster for the annual Chicago Latino Film Festival. The selected poster becomes the face of the Festival, as it will be on the cover of half-a-million newsprint programs, invitations, program books, electronic ads, t-shirts, festival trailer and more.
Help us celebrate our 32nd Anniversary by submitting your design!
WINNER RECEIVES $1,000 CASH PRIZE
- Contest is open to all artists. Entries will be accepted from individuals, collaborative teams or design firms.
- Deadline: Entries must be received by Friday, January 8, 2016
- No limit to number of entries submitted.
- There is no cost to submit.
- Only electronic copies will be accepted.
- Entries will be evaluated based on appeal, content and marketability
- Design must be easily translated to a variety of mediums
All artwork must incorporate:
32nd Chicago Latino Film Festival
April 8-21, 2016
Submissions must be:
JPEG format – 8.5 x 11 Inches (Vertical)
150 DPI (RGB)
Entrants must own full copyright to the design submitted, which they must be able to certify, if requested. By submitting your entry to this poster contest, all entrants hereby acknowledge and affirm that the Chicago Latino Film Festival will have the unlimited right to use or display entries submitted for this competition at any time and in any manner. Uses may include, but are not limited to, print or electronic publications, promotional brochures, posters, or other corporate communications materials.
Take a look at previous film festival posters in our Gallery
Please fill out the submission form below and upload your image.
If you are having issues uploading your poster image, you can email it along with your contact information (Name, email, city/state/country) to firstname.lastname@example.org