We are looking for an intern who is comfortable working in a small team environment and has an interest in the arts/nonprofit sectors. Interns will help us during the Chicago Latino Film Festival, among other events. We are looking for students from different backgrounds: Communications, Latino Studies, Marketing and Film. Depending on your major/experience, we’ll assign you specific tasks related to your field while also working with other departments. This internship requires at least 15 hours a week.
Responsibilities will include:
Assisting the small staff in various tasks ranging from grant writing, social media, marketing, event planning, and data entry, etc. Interns will also be required to plan, attend and manage ILCC special events. This internship is an ideal position to learn about all facets of an arts non-profit organization.
Skills and qualifications:
- Fluent in Spanish and English (extra bonus if you speak Portuguese)
- Proficient with Google Drive
- Highly detail oriented
- Passionate about film, film festivals, Latinx art and culture
- Good work ethic, proactive, able to meet deadlines
- Collaborative, communicative, and energetic attitude